React / React Native Developer in Austin, TX at Prestige Staffing

Date Posted: 11/9/2019

Job Snapshot

Job Description

JobID: 23264

Senior Software Developer

Location: West Campus (Austin, TX)

Type: Direct Hire

Salary: 120-150K based on experience

Summary:

This position is for a great software company that works with companies to help leverage their streaming platforms. They’re looking for a Senior Software Developer to help with new developments, building out their podcast application using React and Python, spending 75% of their time on the Frontend and the other 25% on the Backend.

What you will need:

  • React
  • Python
  • Restful APIs
  • Cloud (AWS preferred)
  • Containers (PLUS)

Benefits:

  • Equity
  • Good work-life balance
  • Good people/environment
  • Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
  • Pair programming, TDD and continuous deployments

JavaScript – React – Python – Video platform – start up – startup – podcast - video - streaming

CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS

  1. Software Engineer Jobs
  2. Project Engineer Jobs