This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

Sr. Front End Engineer in Austin, TX at Prestige Staffing

Date Posted: 2/2/2018

Job Snapshot

  • Employee Type:
    Full-Time
  • Location:
    Austin, TX
  • Job Type:
    Engineering
  • Experience:
    Not Specified
  • Date Posted:
    2/2/2018

Job Description

JobID: 16572

Senior Software Engineer (Front end)

Location: West Campus (Austin, TX)

Permanent, full time position

120K-135K based on experience

What the company does: Video streaming platform that allows companies companies to host, manage, and distribute corporate videos

What is role/project: Almost completely all new development (as opposed to maintenance). 65% of the time you will be doing development and the other 35% of the time is Architecture on 2 large projects

Hours: 40 hour/week with a belief in a work life balance and flexible hours

Skills required:

  • JavaScript MVC framework (React is preferred, but not required)
  • Coming from a previous Software company
  • Restful APIs
  • Architecture experience
  • Scalable application (how many users?)
  • AWS or other cloud experience

Bonus if you have:

  • Video platform
  • CMS
  • Python

Perks: 

  • Equity 
  • Cutting edge tech
  • Start up
  • Test Driven Development
  • Pair Programming
  • Continuous deployments
  • Good people/envrionment
  • Challenges

Sr. Front end Software Engineer 

West Campus - Austin, TX

Permanent position

Salary: $120,000 - $135,000

Front end Engineer - JavaScript - React - Angular - Node - Ember - Backbone - Vue - Restful APIs - Architecture - AWS - Cloud experience - Video platform - CMS - Python

CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS

  1. Software Engineer Jobs
  2. Project Engineer Jobs